Canyon City of Zant
Located in the mountains in the east of the Post Junon continent, Zant is considered an intermediate town between Junon Polis and the Adventurer's Plains. As the Adventurer's Village grew more active and populated due to the appearance of the Visitors, the Akram Kingdom decided to build Zant in order to support the adventurers moving between the Adventurer's Village and Junon Polis, and used great amounts of capital and manpower to make the rough mountain area habitable (Hearts year 98). Zant is now the second busiest town after Junon Polis.
Level Range for Canyon City of Zant is 10-30
This represents the different NPCs located in the Canyon City of Zant.
- Starting NPC: Spero
- Level requirement: 19
- Reward: Spero's Chest (backpack item)
- Talk to Spero in Zant City (near the northern City gate) You are asked to retrieve Dr. Spero's Vaccine Recipe (A) & (B}
- Hunt at least 5 Woopies or Chef Woopies outside Zant until you have both pages.
- Return to Dr. Spero.
- Talk to Tryteh in Zant (the Arumic Merchant). She tells you to get a Certificate from Cornell.
- Talk to Cornell in Zant. He tells you to deliver a letter to Lutis.
- Go to Tower of Luxem Valley and up onto the Tower in the western part of the map. Talk to Lutis.
- Go to Zant and talk to Cornell again. Cornell will now give you the Certificate.
- Go back to Tryteh for the Report of Darkness.
- Go back to Spero and talk to him.
- Go to Breeze Hills and talk to Belz (located in the windmill village to the south).
- Capture 10 Live Dalpings in Breeze Hills.
- Return to Belz.
- Go to Zant and talk to Spero again.
- Go to El Verloon Desert and test the vaccine on Rackies in El Verloon Desert (sometimes it takes a while until kills register for the quest, just keep going)
- Return to Spero for reward
- Starting NPC: Keenu
- Level requirement: ?
- Reward:(18120 EXP)(12180 Zulie)
- Keenu requests that you search outside of the town walls for her lost thread.
- Dont start killing woopies but search for the thread in the grass outside of Zant to the South. It is actually by the bees not woopies. It will complete automatically.
- When found, return to Keenu. You will be given XP and Zulie.
Keenu's Fetch Quest
Dalping Hunt (Fetch Quest)
- Starting NPC: [Designer] Keenu
- Reward NPC: [Designer] Keenu
- Objective: Keenu has a weakness for Dalping Eggs. Bring her 13 Dalping Eggs, and she'll give you a reward based on how much sooner you bring her the eggs over your rivals. you can only collect these special Dalping Eggs from Ranger Dalpings.
- Level requirement: Must be level 27 or lower
- Reward: Zulie. The amount is dependant on how long you took to gather them. You are given approximately 2 hours. I had 3 minutes left and I was given 8,617 Zulie.
- Talk to Keenu when she shouts in the system chat that she has a fetch quest.
- Get the Dalping Hunt quest and go to Breezy Hills.
- Kill Ranger Dalpings until you get 13 Dalping Eggs.
- Return to Keenu for your reward.
- Starting NPC: Lampa (Farm northwest of Zant City)
- Level requirement: ?
- Reward: Pet Capsule (Jelly Bean or Pumpkin)
- Type: Repeatable
- Talk to Lampa, ask about animals, he gives a choice to get 1) Jelly Bean Pet or 2) Pumkin Pet by:
- Hunting 10 Jelly Beans in Adventurer's Plane and returning to Lampa before supper (in 30 minutes)
- or Hunting 10 Pumpkins in Valley of Luxem Tower and returning to Lampa before supper (in 30 minutes)
- Talk to Lampa to receive reward
The Canyon City of Zant is populated by:
|1: Honey Bee,Young Hornet,Hornet|
|2: Little Woopie,Woopie,Woopie Chef,Assistant Chef Woopie,Woopie Glutton,Woopie Prince.Woopie King|
|3: Mini Bee,Butterflies|