- 1 General
- 2 Hero Quest
- 3 Job Quests
- 4 Town & Field Quests
- 5 Valor Quests
- 6 Event Quests
- 7 King's Quest
- Numbered list item
- Speak to [Village Chief] Gray
- Defeat 3 Mini-Jelly Beans
- Delivery for [Path Guard] Bert
- Help Bert Clear the Road
- Speak to [Boy by the Cart] Huey
- Help Huey Collect Flanae Seeds
- Collect Honey for the Farmer
- Collect Pumpkin Seeds
- Visit the Training Village
- Defeat the Jelly King!
- Travel to Luxem Tower
Valley of Luxem Tower
- Missing Cart Parts
- Village Exploration
- Collecting Ore
- Honey for her Honey
- Delivery for Resident Rudolfo
- A Small Start
- Speak to Arumic Researcher Lutis
- Speak to Guide Lena
Canyon City of Zant
- Honey Bee Helper
- Welcome to Zant Parts 1-9
- Meet the Chief
- Wascally Woopies
- Chef Surprise
- A Royal Pain
- Supplies and Demand
- Demand and Supplies
- Operation: Take Back Breezy Hills
- Mission Report!
- Plants VS Visitors
- Here Comes the Cavalry
Secretly Learning How to Drive
- Starting NPC: Mildun in Junon.
- Qualification: Lvl 50.
- Timetable: Any time after lvl 50.
- Reward: Drive Cart Skill.
Castle Gear Quest
- Starting NPC: Mildun in Junon.
- Qualification: Lvl 110
- Timetable: Any time after lvl 110.
- Reward: Drive Castle Gear Skill
- Cost: Fifty Million Zulie (50,000,000z).
The grand quest propelled by the main story of ROSE Online.
The Hero Quest consists of various quests which will reveal the story that encompasses the Seven Hearts universe, and requires users to play for a long time in order to complete.
- Message from Aura's Fairy
- Lost Children
- Mysterious Mushrooms
- Strange Man
- Meeting Goddess Arua
- Who's to Blame?
- Stopping Shroon's Research
- The Fairy's Rhym
- Back To Luna!
The following is a categorized list of job-specific quests.
- Soldiers, Champions, Knights
- Hawkers, Scouts, Raiders
- Muses, Mages, Clerics
- Dealers, Artisans, Bourgeois
Town & Field Quests
Town quests occur when players choose to become involved in town related incidents. There are three different types of town quests - normal quests that are available 24/7, outbreak quests that occur randomly, and part time job quests that are held only during a specific hour.
- Adventurer Plains Quests
- Valley of Luxem Tower Quests
- Canyon City of Zant Quests
- Sunshine Coast Quests
- Breezy Hills Quests
- El Verloon Desert Quests
- Anima Lake Quests
- City of Junon Polis Quests
- Forest of Wisdom Quests
- Kenji Beach Quests
- Gorge of Silence Quests
- Desert of the Dead Quests
- Oblivion Temple Quests
- Magic City of the Eucar Quests
- Freezing Plateau Quests
- Mount Eruca Quests
- Mana Snowfields Quests
- Crystal Snowfields Quests
- Arumic Valley Quests
- Sea of Dawn Quests
- Xita Refuge Quests
- Shady Jungle Quests
- Forest of Wandering Quests
- Marsh of Ghosts Quests
- Sikuku Underground Prison Quests
- Sikuku Ruins Quests
- Orlean Portal Temple Quests
- The Golden Ring Quests
- Wasteland Ruins Path Quests
- The Wasteland Quests
- Ancient Oasis Shrine Quests
- Desert City of Muris Quests
Valor Quests are given by Valor Quests givers. Once you complete a quest they will give you experience and valor points. You can redeem the valor points for materials and pat schematics. These quests are repeatable.
- City of Junon Polis Valor Quests
- Magic City of the Eucar Valor Quests
- Xita Refuge Valor Quests
- Desert City of Muris Valor Quests
King's Quest allows players to collect certain Medallions from various King type monsters throughout the ROSE universe and turn those in to [Akram Ambassador] Aldaric in the City of Junon Polis for a rare Akram Kingdom Set or Ancient Royal Set.
Below is a list of the 15 different Medallions you need to collect in order to complete the 5 piece Akram Kingdom set.
|Group 1||Woopie King Medallion||Aqua King Medallion||Grunter King Medallion|
|Group 2||Krawfy King Medallion||Wolf King Medallion||Dreadnaught King Medallion|
|Group 3||Grand Goblin King Medallion||Tyrant King Medallion||Behemoth King Medallion|
|Group 4||King Ulverick Medallion||Sikuku Elite King Medallion||Mummy King Medallion|
|Group 5||Pantharis King Medallion||Aplysia King Medallion||Prehistoric Mastyx King Medallion|
Below is a list of the 15 different Medallions you need to collect in order to complete the 5 piece Ancient Royal Set.
|Group 1||Pomic King Medallion||Master Queen Bibi Medallion||Aqua King Medallion|
|Group 2||Hell Vulcan Medallion||Grand Master Doonga Medallion (Doonga King Medallion)||Krawfy King Medallion|
|Group 3||Mega Drake Medallion||Penguin General Medallion||Behemoth King Medallion|
|Group 4||Turak Medallion||Astarot Medallion||King Ulverick Medallion|
|Group 5||Executor Kera Medallion||Desert Scavenger Pack Leader Medallion||Prehistoric Mastyx King Medallion|
- The above medallions can only be found from the monster with the same name.
- All Medallions are trade-able and vend-able.
Item Turn-In Options
Below is a chart of turn-in options when speaking to [Akram Ambassador] with a group of Medallions.
- You must have at least 1 full group of Medallions to see the King's Quest reward options and select your reward.
Akram Kingdom Outfit
- Set bonus is applied when all 5 pieces of the Akram Kingdom Set are worn.
- The Akram Kingdom Outfit is Character Locked.
Ancient Royal Set
- Set bonus is applied when all 5 pieces of the Ancient Royal Set are worn.
- Both sets are Character Locked.